DUE TO COVID SITUATION WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY DELIVERING TO EUROPE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
Start typing and hit Enter
Our luxury products are made responsibly—without toxic chemicals or wrinkle-free treatments. Every time you wash and dry your cotton bedding, it gets softer. Here’s a care guide for you
- Wash in cold water on gentle cycle using a mild detergent to avoid shrinkage.
- Remember to wash it separately from other laundry to prevent pilling. Wash dark and bright colors separately.
Avoid harsh detergents and fabric softeners that form a residue in the fabric’s pores and can gradually result in stiff and sticky linen.
Never use chlorinated bleach as it destroys natural cotton fibers over time. Simply use 1/4 cup of lemon juice with water instead!
- Remove your bed linen immediately from the washer to prevent creasing.
- Before moving on to drying, know that pure cotton wrinkles a lot for the first few washes, so shake out your bedding first.
- Then, hang it up to dry in the sun. Natural drying is great for softening up new cotton bedding and it can come off the line nearly wrinkle-free.
If you don’t have a clothesline, tumble dry low, and take sheets out after the first cycle.
And if your cotton bedding still gets crumpled during the laundry process, use an iron with steam and you’re good to go!